Wednesday 16 February 2011

Vehicle Development

I took the three silouttes I choose and drew simple sketches of possible designs that could arise from them.


After drawing out some simpel sketches from each one of the previous three siloutte choices I think that the top, bike like design could be taken further in a manner that could suit my game concept.


Here I take the siloutte and simple sketch I created and explored and played with designs and ideas.


While using all my previous scribbles for referance I came up with a fairly finished side view of the vehicle, trying to focus on getting the overall shape and proportion to my satisfaction, possible extra detail could be worked on.


Once I was happy with the side view I worked on back and front views and put together the first rough model sheet of my fantasy-sci-fi hover-bike.

1 comment:

  1. dude thats amazing. a true piece of art in the engineering world.

    ReplyDelete